Share this post
Come and meet the Hive founders at our exclusive investor event
We are holding the first in a series of investor events in conjunction with North East-based Law firm, Endeavour Partnership.
This first event will focus on Hive, an exciting tech startup which has been spun out from leading North East-based ecommerce business, Visualsoft. The software-as-a-service business is the first startup to be launched from Visualsoft’s Innovation Lab, an incubator division which utilises Visualsoft’s talent, ideas, and transferable knowledge to, launch, and grow new tech startups.
You may already have had a look at this investment opportunity by visiting their pitch page, but if you haven't, here's a quick overview:
- SEIS and EIS eligible - up to 50% tax relief available.
- Revolutionises the way business owners and HR professionals understand, measure, and improve employee engagement and increases productivity in the workplace.
- Weekly micro-surveys instead of one long survey, annually.
- Highly scalable SaaS business model.
- Early-stage discussions with a series of potential blue chip clients.
- Strong advisory board with a demonstrable track record in starting up and scaling up a software business.
- Funding target: £150,000 for 15% equity stake.
10:45am - Registration: Join us for registration and pre-event networking.
11:00am - Welcome: Sharon Hutchinson, (Practice Manager) Endeavour Law.
11:10am - Investment insights: Norm Peterson (Co-founder & Chief Executive) GrowthCapitalVentures, and Nik Tunley (Partner) Endeavour Partnership, will give an overview of online angel investing, covering how to invest alongside angels and VCs, how to minimise risk and maximise return.
11:30am - Live pitching session: John Ryder (Founder & MD) Hive HR will pitch live to investors.
11:45am - Q&A: John will answer questions from the audience.
12:00pm - 12:30pm: Networking
This is a fantastic opportunity to meet the Hive team face-to-face and ask any remaining questions you may have, prior to making an investment decision.